Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 5- Blindfolded!

OK, lots to share with you!
First off this next week is the last week in the regular season. Then we go to a single elimination bracketed tournament. Just like March Madness but in February! I will email you the bracket after next week's scores. Then you bowl and send me your score each week beating your competitor to a pulp until one person rises to the top, victorious! We have a trophy, and it is quite special.

Next, much news. Jen and Skip had to withdraw due to some health issues with Skip. Sounds like things are not going well so please keep good thoughts for them. I am sorry they were never bowler of the week, but maybe next season.

ALSO< this week some people had great games....
like Billie- best score ever for her!!!
AND for my most positive bowler friend Greta from Cincinnati!! Who bowled 4 strikes in a row!! YEAH!!

This weeks scores are up! Congrats to Kate who is leading the pack! 

Lastly, I wanted to thank those who tried bowling blindfolded.....

Including Russ who bowled a 177 with his hoodie on backwards!


And Ashley....

Who will be getting this in the mail this week


For winning moustache week. Sorry I am late!


Lastly, I wanted to let Allisone know that I took a point away from her score. She got the lowest score this week because she didn't bowl. WHY didn't she bowl? Well she is in Bermuda. She gets -1 point. The commissioner is a meanie when others are in the sun and I am still looking at piles of snow.


No comments: