Monday, February 8, 2010

Bowler of the Day!

Our bowler(s) of the day- Beth (and Bob)

Bob was our friend first. He dated another friend of ours and after they broke up, we kept Bob. Kinda like a pet, but much less work. Then he met Beth and we were instantly friends. Beth went to Disney last Spring with us which is where this photo comes from. She was raised in California by a hippy mom. Beth has countless stories of very fun, weird and wonderful things that happened to her during her life. Beth used to be a paralegal but now works for Penn as does Bob. Bob has the softest hands you have ever felt as he is a computer guy so spends a lot of his day typing away. Bob can drink more beer than I have ever seen anyone drink. When Bob and Beth wanted to get married, I did the ceremony for them. Now they live in Philly and are crazy cat people with 10 cats! Those are a lot of facts about Bob and Beth. Bob's birthday was Jan. 31st and Beth's is Feb 9th so happy birthday to them both!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hurray!! I love Beth and Bob! They are super awesome. If they had super powers, it would be (Beth) making people instantly adore you and (Bob) amazing people into a trance with his dry witty sarcasm!

Charlotte in Pa said...

Happy Birthday to my queso loving friends! We must get together to celebrate SOON!

Vajana said...

nice 2 meet you!!!

me said...

Just caught up on the wii blog and I am getting more and more jealous. I want a wii - and I want to bowl. Someday my wii will come...
Keep having fun - I am with you in spirit!
-Bri