Friday, February 5, 2010

Ettinger Family - bowlers of the day!

Meet the Ettinger family! They sent me these photos this morning for moustache week and I was so excited I am making them bowlers of the day!
JD, Abby, Rachel and Tonia

Russ and JD again -- Scores have been with held so you are not discouraged from bowling yourself! 
Russ and Tonia and Charlotte all went to college together and they are like family. They live in Grand Rapids, MI which is a very nice town and the only place I would ever live in the state of Michigan. Although it snows there every day. 
Russ and Tonia have 3 kids JD, their oldest is very smart. He has a pet snake that is very cool. He also is a mythbuster in training and always has some projects going. Rachel is the second in line and she is also very intelligent and caring. She loves to read and play games and sing. Abby is the youngest and full of fun. She is a very good artist and very imaginative. Abby is very cute, and she knows that and uses it to her advantage which is something I like! Tonia is a teacher and probably one of the best people I know to have a conversation with. I admire the way she really considers things as she discusses them. She loves a good glass of wine, a good book and good friends. Russ is the king of the beach. His official job is to be in charge of a YMCA but on the weekends he is a beach volleyball player and we saw him win a championship once! (I think he wins alot when we are not there too!) He loves movies and knows how to make the perfect ranch popcorn. 

The Ettingers are just plain fun as is evident by these photos. They even made their mii's have mousetaches! 

Yahoo for the Ettingers! Don't forget to bowl! 


4 comments:

Vajana said...

What fun! I like them a lot! Moustaches are cool.

Charlotte in Pa said...

Great photos, guys! I can't believe that Rachel and Abby beat me last week. Grrr! :-) I miss you, my friends!

Kate said...

Um, did someone say ranch popcorn??? Um I believe a recipe is needed!!

Tonia said...

Kate- do they have Meijer where you are? We just buy Kernel Seasons Ranch flavor popcorn seasoning. You spray the popcorn with olive oil spray and sprinkle on the seasoning :-) (You probably don't need a Meijer, but that's where we get it.)

Thanks for making us bowlers of the day! The kids will be excited (especially JD, since he almost didn't get Russ talked into one more picture) when they see it.