Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another bowler of the day!

This is my friend Sibyl. You can call her the Bib. She is a great friend and an all around good person. I met the Bib about 8 and a half years ago. She is a nanny, at the time she was a nanny for twins! We became friends and I helped her run a nanny group that she had started. The Bib is very loyal and supportive. Whenever I need her she is there for me. Charlotte and I have also nicknamed her the onion. Because every time we would spend time with her, we would learn something new about her. There are many layers to my friend Sibyl. The most important thing is happening right now to the Bib. SHE IS HAVING A BABY!!!! I am very excited because I know how much she wanted this and how she had to go through a lot to get to this place. I hope the baby is a good bowler.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Congrats Sibyl on your upcoming bundle of Joy!