Sunday, January 31, 2010

A new bowler of the day

Jana is our bowler of the day! Meet Jana with her family! 
Those large fuzzy guys are not her kids.... one is her husband and the other two of course are from Disney World. 
We know Jana from the blogging world. Here are some important facts about Jana. 
She has a Disney bathroom. 
She has three lovely girls. 
She is very funny. 
We have never met in person but hope to someday. 
I asked her to answer some questions so you could get to know her better...


Where did you grow up?

I grew up just outside of St. Louis, Missouri.
What do you do for a living? 
I am a medical transcriptionist and I work from home typing x-rays all day long. I love it!
 What is your favorite snack food?
Favorite snack food: Hmm. Brownies. Especially peanut butter chip brownies.
 If you were stranded on a desert island what would you want to have with you? 
On a tropical island, I would definitely still have to have my iPhone so I could update my statuses. "Ate coconut for lunch today FML"
 If you met Sue and Charlotte in real life what would you say to them? 
If I met Sue & Charlotte in real life I would smother them with hugs and tell them how much I love them. True story.

You can see why we are friends and why you should be her friend too!

5 comments:

Charlotte in Pa said...

I love Jana. She's awesome!

Vajana said...

I guess I should have mentioned that coconut is my least favorite taste in the whole world. Therefore, being stranded on a tropical island would really pose some problems for me. Probably one of several reasons I've never been on "Survivor".

I love you too Charlotte!! And Sue!!!

Alice said...

So Jana do you have a blog? I would love to read it as I am becoming more and more of a blog junkie!

Vajana said...

Alice: I used to have a blog, but it is very, very neglected. It is janasayqua.blogspot.com.

Tonia said...

that's a funny name for a blog. :-) like it.