Friday, January 22, 2010

Bowler of the Day!


This is my friend (and yours now too!) Billie. Billie lives here in PA near us. We met Billie because she is a nanny and nannies clump together like that.

Billie still is a nanny part time, but mostly she spends her time wiping up drool from her beautiful baby girl Sammy. She also has to take care of Joe her grouchy but lovable husband. Joe is afraid to bowl with us because he knows I will beat him.

Billie enjoys reading and chatting with me. She probably also likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain but that is an entirely different song. Billie is funny and smart. She is the kind of person who tells it like it is and who you can say anything to. I like that about her.

There you go! A virtual introduction. Be careful you never know who will be the bowler of the day next!

1 comment:

Charlotte in Pa said...

Hi, Billie! What a cute introduction. I'm still going to beat you at bowling, though. :-)