Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week Two - Can you Feel the Pressure??

Well, we've already lost a few bowlers. I guess they couldn't take the pressure of this high-intensity league. Oh, well - we shall soldier on without them.

This was a great bowling week - especially if you are a man. Without exception, each man bowling in our league improved his score this week. Were you all taking it easy the first week to size up the competition? Or are you all just so competitive that you worked really hard this week? In any event... CONGRATS!

I must start with the Kids Division this week, as young Wyatt has posted a whopping 195! He improved his score by a whopping 76 pins. Don't worry - his dad assures me that they are having him tested for steroids. Way to go, Wyatt!


In our Novice Division, Cheryl takes top honors this week, coming in with a 211. Great job, Cheryl! You are a force to be reckoned with! I think the cool glasses might give you an unfair advantage.


For the Advanced Division, Carter really tore it up! He bowled 195, then 200, then a 235! As you can see, he was as astounded as we are. Excellent job, Carter!


And last, but certainly not least - we have our Pro Division. Once again, Kate edged out Adrienne by one pin. These two are fierce competitors! Joe posted a 236, which proves that he's not out of this. The league is heating up, baby!



I hope that everyone had fun bowling this week. I'm looking forward to pictures from next week - Hat Week! If you are interested in being a featured bowler on the blog, please let me know. Happy bowling, friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! Congrats to all the high scorers!

I was going to try to drop to the kid's division so I wouldn't have the LOWEST score in the Novice division, but I think I'll stay put. I don't think I can handle the idea that (if I was in the kid's division) I would have STILL been smoked. ;)

Charlotte in Pa said...

Keep practicing! Of course, you had no idea that you would be entering this league, so you weren't prepared. Now I picture you Wii bowling all year and dominating next year!