Thursday, February 16, 2012

Profiles in Bowling - Kelli!

Hi, all! Meet Kelli. (She's the shorter, non-cowboy-hat-wearing one on the left)



Kelli is a first year participant in the Spare Mii Wii Bowling League. She hails from somewhere in Illinois (I can't remember exactly where - that's not the kind of hard-hitting journalism you get around here), and is a wonderful person. She also might be a teensy bit obsessed with Trace Adkins. I asked her a few questions so that you could get to know her.

1) What brings you to our league? a) I'm it to win it, b) Just to have fun, c) For the exercise
B & C - I decided to accept your invitation to join the league for fun, and a little bit for the exercise.

2) If you had a celebrity bowling team, which 3 celebrities would you want to join you?
If I had a celebrity bowling team - well, of course I would want Trace Adkins on it. My other two choices might be Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. Or maybe Martina McBride and Nathan Fillion. Or Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock...

3) What would you name this celebrity bowling team?
What would I name the team? Um... "Celebrities and their Stalker" or "Stalking Pays" or "Kelli's Dream Team" or "Never in a Million Years"

4) Do you bowl right or left handed?
Right-handed. Although now I'm wondering if I might bowl better left-handed...

5) What is your favorite drink of choice while bowling?
Um, well, at bowling at home on the Wii, water. Out in the world bowling, usually Coca-Cola. I'm already a bowler of questionable skills. I'm afraid if I had any alcohol, I'd end up being a danger to others.

Excellent answers! Thank you for participating, Kelli, and for letting us all get to know you a bit. If YOU would like to be a featured bowler, please email me. Thanks!

No comments: